DescrizioneWith aVia you can play, manage, and share your music, video, and photos from all of your Android-connected devices so that your favorite media is available anytime, anywhere.
Primary features of aVia:
- Play music, videos, and view photos through a variety of sources including social media services (Facebook, and Google+)
- Easily Fling and control media between personal devices
- DLNA streaming capabilities allow for sharing between compatible devices within a network
- DLNA server capabilities built into the app
- Easily create playlists and rate content using the intuitive interface
- Support for video scaling and subtitles
- Support for video and audio codecs
- Support for multiple languages including French, German, Danish, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Optimized for Android tablets and smartphones, Google TV, and Kindle Fire devices
“…intuitive media player that make accessing your media files, whether they be videos, music or videos, very simple.” – Android Tapp
Follow aVia Media Player on Twitter, Facebook, and Google + for all aVia related announcements and updates.
About “Read Phone State and Identity” permission – aVia uses this permission to detect incoming/outgoing calls so that we can pause music playback. aVia does not try to access phone numbers of incoming/outgoing calls.
For more information regarding aVia’s required permissions, please visit our FAQ page at: http://aviatheapp.com/aviaFAQ.html
If you have comments or have feedback on aVia, please first email us or visit our forum at: http://aviatheapp.com/forum/index.php. We are not able to reply to comments in the Google Play Store.