DescrizioneBT Controller allows you to use your android device as a gamepad controller for any other android device.
For example, you can play a snes emulator on your tablet connected to your tv with your phone as the controller. It also works the other way around, you can use your tablet as a controller for your phone or a phone as a controller for another phone ect.
This version is the lite version and is missing the following features when compared to the full version:
-Multiplayer support (you can still use multiplayer if the host has the full version but only one lite controller will work due to the button mappings)
-Build / Edit controllers
-Download new controllers
The lite version uses in-app purchases to unlock all the features of the full version. The play store will continue to show the app as the lite version but you will have access to all features whenever you re-install or install on other devices with the same gmail account.
If you experience slow performance, please ensure all other bluetooth accessories are turned off or disconnected as they may interfere.
You can also try removing the existing bluetooth pairings if you encounter some issues and try pairing from outside of BTController.
You can check out more instructional videos on our website:
* How to connect and use BTController
* How to build a Joystick controller
* How to build a Dpad controller with automatic diagonals
* How to convert a Dpad controller to a Joystick controller
BT Controller only works with emulators and games that support custom inputs.
Games and Emulators tested and working with BT Controller:
Mupen64Plus, AE [N64] - Full 360 degree joystick support and up to 4 players multiplayer support
Tiger Arcade [CPS2]
CPS2HD [CPS2] (Must use the following directions when mapping:
snes9x ex+ (SNES)
My Boy (GBA)
If you have tried another emulator or game that works, please let us know so that we can add it to the list [email: email@example.com]
If you are unable to watch the youtube video demonstration and instructions you can try to setup BT Controller by following these steps:
1. Open BT Controller on both devices
2. Select WIFI or BLUETOOTH as your connection method on both devices
3. Choose "Host" for the tablet or host device and enable the BT Controller keyboard by clicking both checkboxes
4. Choose a controller on the controller device and either scan for the host device (for bluetooth) or use the scan button in the wifi connection screen to find the host device (for wifi). The ip can also be manually entered if the scan does not work well on your device.
5. Navigate to the input configuration for your emulator or game and set up each button (Key mappings in snesoid, you also need to enable the custom input option in "Other settings".
6. Start a game or rom