NOTE: if you experience errors trying to download our app, see pleco.com/android for other download options. Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion - an integrated Chinese English dictionary / document reader / flashcard system with ...Visualizza di più
NOTE: if you experience errors trying to download our app, see pleco.com/android for other download options.
Pleco is the ultimate Chinese learning companion - an integrated Chinese English dictionary / document reader / flashcard system with fullscreen handwriting input and live camera-based character lookups, from a company with 15 years' experience making mobile Chinese learning software.
Major features: ($ = paid add-on)
• Great dictionaries: the free app comes with two dictionaries - CC-CEDICT and our in-house PLC dictionary - which together cover 130,000 Chinese words and include 20,000 example sentences with Pinyin. We offer 8 more free dictionaries as optional downloads, including a 22,000-entry Cantonese-English dictionary, and 19 other great dictionaries are available as paid upgrades. ($)
• Handwriting input: lookup unknown characters by drawing them, with a best-in-class recognition engine. (basic version free, enhanced version $)
• Live Optical Character Recognizer (OCR): look up Chinese words in the dictionary simply by pointing your device's camera at them, or by scrolling around a still image. ($)
• Screen Reader/OCR: instantly tap-lookup Chinese words in other apps through a floating interface; works on Android 4.1 and later. Especially useful in chat apps like WeChat. (reader free, OCR $)
• Flashcard System: create a card from any dictionary entry with a single button tap, import premade word lists, use advanced techniques like SRS (spaced repetition), and study in a variety of modes including fill-in-the-blanks and tone drills. (simple version free, full-featured $)
• Audio Pronunciation: instantly hear male + female native-speaker audio for Chinese dictionary headwords; recordings available for over 34,000 words. (stitched-syllable free, multi-syllable $) Or listen to example sentences with text-to-speech (system TTS free, enhanced $).
• Powerful search: look up words by Chinese characters, Pinyin (spaces/tones optional), or a combination, with support for wildcards and full-text search.
• Cross-referencing: tap on any Chinese character / word in any dictionary entry to bring up its definition.
• Voice Recognition: look up words by speaking them into your device's microphone.
• Stroke Order Diagrams: animations showing you how to draw each Chinese character; over 20,000 characters are covered. ($)
• Document Reader: open a Chinese-language text or PDF file and look up unknown words in the dictionary simply by tapping on them. ($) You can also look up characters on web pages through "Share" and in other documents through the clipboard. (free)
• Mainland- and Taiwan-friendly: supports traditional and simplified characters (in dictionary definitions, stroke order, search, OCR, and handwriting), and supports Zhuyin (with ruby support) as well as Pinyin for pronunciation display.
• Cantonese: display headwords + perform searches in Jyutping/Yale romanization. We also offer Cantonese dictionary and Cantonese audio add-ons. (some $)
• No ads: we won't even nag you about buying add-ons.
We also offer excellent customer support - send us an email and see for yourself - and an active user community at plecoforums.com.
We've been making Chinese dictionary apps since 2000, and our sales and customer base have been steadily growing for 15 years across four different platforms. We take good care of our longtime users: people who bought a dictionary on a Palm Pilot in 2001 can still use that dictionary on a new Android phone in 2015 without even paying an upgrade fee. You can be confident we'll be fixing bugs and adding features for many years to come.
Paid add-ons can be moved to a new device like any other paid app; just open our free app on your new device and they should reactivate.
If you already own Pleco on another OS, see pleco.com/android for migration options.
Domande sulle app
Hai delle domande riguardo a questa app?
AGGIORNATA IL: 12-nov-2015
DIMENSIONI Cambia in base al dispositivo
INSTALLAZIONI: 1.000.000 - 5.000.000
ULTIMA VERSIONE: Cambia in base al dispositivo
VERSIONE ANDROIDCambia in base al dispositivo
Modificare/cancellare il contenuto della scheda SD
Consente ad un'applicazione di scrivere sulla scheda SD.
Leggere e identificare lo status del telefono
Consente all'applicazione di accedere alle funzioni telefoniche del dispositivo. Un'applicazione con questo permesso può tra le altre cose determinare il numero del tuo telefono, se stai effettuando una chiamata e il numero di chi è collegato con te.
Consente all'applicazione di scattare foto e riprendere video con la fotocamera. L'applicazione può raccogliere in qualsiasi momento le immagini inquadrate dalla fotocamera.
RETE DI COMUNICAZIONE
Accesso completo a internet
Consente ad un'applicazione di creare nuovi sockets di rete.
Mostrare lo stato della rete
Consente ad un'applicazione di mostrare lo stato di tutte le risorse di rete.
STRUMENTI DI SISTEMA
Disattivare il modo di stand-by
Consente ad un'applicazione di disattivare il modo stand-by del telefono.
Questo sito web utilizza cookies per garantirvi una migliore esperienza di navigazione.
Scopri di più