DescrizioneThe official Android App of the Gene Therapy Review; a comprehensive online resource detailing all aspects of gene therapy.
For users with the old app installation please use the following contact form to receive a free update to this App:
The Gene Therapy Review is an open resource that publishes educational articles specifically relating to human genetics, gene and stem cell therapy and all aspects of DNA therapy and its application to cure diseases arising out of problems in the human genome.
This App features:
1. All articles published in the Gene Therapy Review
2. A gene therapy news feed detailing all the latest developments in this arena
3. A clinical trials feed listing all the current gene therapy trials about to start or already active
4. Details concerning companies offering services to the gene therapy community
5. Updates on the latest Gene Therapy Review print issues to hit the press
6. Biographies of gene therapy researchers active in the field
7. Educational articles on all aspects of human genetics
8. Descriptions of the various gene transfer agents currently employed in the clinic
9. Details on how gene therapy can be used to treat certain diseases
10. Latest advances in gene transfer technology and various applications of gene therapy