DescrizioneUse Data Lock to control your daily/monthly/total mobile network traffic.
Stay within your data plan limit to avoid paying extra for exceeding it!
- Mobile internet traffic monitoring (2G and 3G networks)
- Real-time connection speed tracking
- Data plan setup
We have Day, Month and Total data limits. We think that this is enough in most cases.
You need more options? Email us!
- Auto disable mobile data connection on reaching your plan limit
- Auto disable or enable mobile data connection on the plan renewal date
- Scheduled tasks allow to schedule jobs (enabling/disabling internet) to run periodically at certain times or dates
- Smart traffic counting
We do not have "Update frequency" property like most other similar applications have. To optimize battery life but remain accurate we use a smart update scheme. If your download rate is low and you are far from your limit the data counter is updated slower and vice versa.
- Data usage Statistic
- For users who need Password Protection - we recommend to use DataLock together with AppLock (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock)
- Android-4 'Ice Cream Sandwich' support
For Android-2.2.x and earlier we use APN modifications to disable mobile data connection. But some phones do not support APN.
Try lite version first and make sure it works for you before buying
Also if you decide to uninstall this application make sure that Data connection is enabled, otherwise you will have to change the APN system settings manually.
Lite version limitations
Lite version contains advertisements.
- Error reports
Error reports are sent without user's confirmation and can't be turned off.
- VIEW NETWORK STATE
Required for displaying current network status.
- WRITE ACCESS POINT NAME SETTINGS
Required for enabling/disabling mobile data by using APN.
- CHANGE NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
- MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS
- MODIFY PHONE STATE
Required for enabling/disabling mobile data by using system settings.
This application uses next components licensed by "Apache License 2.0": Quartz, Apache Projects & Libraries. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
With Best Regards,
Data Lock Team